Miyu and Aki's Happy Memories

Miyu and Aki's Happy Memories

Monday 25 January 2016

Petto Cafe @ uptown Damansara

This is my first blog in 2016, it's been a while since my last blog in 2014. Lots of sad moment happen for the pass 1 year plus and was not able to bring my girls out as offen as I used to.

Since a new year have begun, it is time to catch up with some new pet friendly cafe in Klang Valley. We have more pet friendly cafes mushrooming in Klang Valley and Petto Cafe was one of it. Opened in November 2015 and we have decided to drop by for lunch today. I actually brought their discount voucher from Groupon which comes with western set meal for two and a pet meal valued at RM 34. 

 Located in Uptown Damansara so parking will be an issues if you do visit on weekdays. However, weekend will be much better to locate for a parking space.  We enjoyed our lunch and time there chatting with Petto Cafe's friendly owner. Thanks for some recommendation of places for me to visit with Miyu and Aki next time. 😉

Some nice docoration inside Petto Cafe. 


My western meal consist of Chicken Chop, fish & chips, chocolate ice cream and lemon tea.

Miyu and Aki's first home cook food with chicken breast, potatoes and carrots. 

Petto cafe Facebook 
https://www.facebook.com/PettoCafe/


No comments:

Post a Comment