Miyu and Aki's Happy Memories

Miyu and Aki's Happy Memories

Saturday 22 March 2014

CAFFEine @ Setia Walk Puchong

Just discovered a new place in Puchong whereby you could enjoy your daily coffee or tea with your fur kids. 

It's been quite a while since the last time I brought Miyu and Aki out. Since it is a Saturday night and I've been craving for coffee. I've decided to drop by CAFFEine for a drink and a late dinner with my girls. 

This will be my second visit and I'm excited to try one of their signature coffee which is not listed in their menu. CAFFEine offer 3 types of signature coffee which named Golden Mocha ( yet to try), Jrocks! (Love this, is basically Caramel Macchiato topped with Vanilla Ice Cream), & Electro Choc (today's pick). 

My comment... Good! But my favorite is still Jrocks! Since I'm a ice cream lover. 😘

Some photos of my girls and the food.


This is Jrocks! My best pick still. 


Name: CAFFEine
Address: G-09-1, Level 1, Block G, SetiaWalk
Persiaran Wawasan
Pusat Bandar Puchong
47160 Puchong
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Tel: 03-5879 0033

Opening Hours: 
Monday – Friday: 2:00 p.m. till 11:00 p.m. 
Saturday and Sunday: 12:00 noon till late

Website: http://caffeine.my

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/caffeine.my

Email: info@caffeine.my


No comments:

Post a Comment