Miyu and Aki's Happy Memories

Miyu and Aki's Happy Memories

Monday 25 January 2016

Howling Cafe @ USJ

Looking for a pet friendly cafe nearby my home for dinner and done some Google search. I found out about Howling cafe through Google which is located in USJ. 

We reached the cafe around 6.30pm and are welcome by their house dogs a golden retriever, sarpei and miniature schnauzer. 

The cafe decor is simple & nice. I love how they created a small space in between two seat for your pet.


I initially thought it would be crowded, however we are the only patron at that time. Good enough for Miyu to roam around freely.

They even served pet meal and on that day they have buy one free one promotion for their cupcakes. Ordered sweet potato and pumpkin cupcakes for my girls and they really loves it. 


As for hubby and myself, we had spaghetti but was given free desserts consist of pudding and fried banana wrap. 


This is Miyu checking out Howling Cafe.

Howling Cafe Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment